Wednesday, November 5, 2008

:)

I have 19 things I want to share, but we have to leave in 5 minutes for our great trek into the jungle. I'll just leave a little note about the election though...

We watched the coverage with a bunch of local expats and some other foreigners who were interested in both the election and watching the Americans watch the election. It was so cool. I think everyone, inlcuding myself, constantly went back and forth between being jubilant and crying. After we left that party it was strange, and I kind of wished I was in the US for a day. Life was going on as normal and nobody was talking about it :-P

Sad about proposition 8, but so so excited otherwise....and relieved!

4 comments:

ahhhhbusey said...

What do the Thai think of Kay Hagan beating Elizabeth Dole?

Amy said...

The Thai I spoke with that morning cared the most that I gave them 65 baht for the french fries I ordered. They cared second most that Obama won. Kay Hagan was definitely third though. They wer e also wondering if anyone had met Joe Biden?

Leigh said...

Hahaha. Did you tell them your sister did! AND shook his hand! AND had her hand moved by secret service men for having it on the fence in front of Joe Biden!

Amy said...

I am running out to tell the Thai right now! And stop trying to attack Joe Biden!